We can’t wait any longer to share this SUPER RAD COLLABORATION!!! We teamed up with our cool friend, Karrie, of Happy Habitat and designed three brand new bright, happy, modern throw blankets!! Basically, Happy Habitat and Ampersand Design Studio got together and made babies and we are introducing them to the world today!
Oh, and they are all made with recycled cotton so you can feel especially great about bringing them into your home! We hope you love them as much as we do!!! #SUPERRADCOLLAB
Wanna know all the little details? Sure you do! Here you go:
Full-sized eco throws are big enough for one blanket hog, two adults who really like each other, or a mom and two kiddos who truly have no sense of personal space.
They look generous draped across the end of a bed or the back of a couch. I have a stack folded on a shelf in my living room as décor, locked and loaded for snuggle time.
- 50 x 60 inches
- 80% Recycled Cotton/20% Acrylic
- Made in the USA
- Machine Wash & Dry
Recycled cotton is created from pre-consumer fibers and clippings that are collected after the cut and sew process. So new pieces that would otherwise be discarded get a second life.
Environmental benefits to using recycled cotton are:
- Reduction in incinerator and landfull use, but reprocessing pre-consumer textile waste.
- Recycled cotton fibers for yarn spinning require no new dyeing, saving water and adding no new pollutants.
- The simplified manufacturing process reduces energy and resource use.
- Recycled cotton requires no land use, intensive water irrigation, and no new fertliziers or pesticides.